Lighting Supply and Distribution
Lighting Products & Services
Lightserve offers maintenance, retrofit, and project lighting and controls products for every application and budget, and a wide range of services to go with them. Access to a diverse mix of manufacturers provides us with the flexibility to meet project deadlines in the midst of supply chain uncertainty.
- Charlotte Office & Warehouse
3402 Service Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
- Raleigh Office & Warehouse
2700 Sumner Boulevard
Raleigh, NC 27616
Beyond providing the right lighting and controls product for your application, circumstances may require any number of additional services, such as:
- Job staging – palletizing product by the specific location where it is needed within a facility saves the installer time and helps eliminate errors.
- Kitting services –when different components are needed for retrofitting a fixture, bundling them together enables hassle-free installation.
- Sustainable lamp/ballast recycling – most states require some level of lamp recycling, so the easiest way to remain compliant is to keep recycling boxes on hand.
- Customer-specific inventory – when you have routine maintenance requirements for a unique lamp or ballast, talk to us about keeping dedicated inventory on hand that meets your needs.
- Rebate management – utility incentives are often available for lighting purchases associated with retrofit or upgrade projects – Lightserve helps you capture those dollars.
Lightserve has in-house design services for interior and exterior lighting and controls systems, and works with owners, architects, engineers and contractors to provide solutions that fit the scope and budget of the project. Design services include:
- Building/site lighting concept – during the discovery phase the lighting and controls solutions that best fit the project are identified.
- Design compliance – to ensure that applicable Energy Code and IESNA recommended practices are followed.
- AutoCAD support/layout of the RCP (reflected ceiling plan) – Lightserve utilizes AutoCAD and works with the architect/engineer to layout the lighting and controls.
- Lighting photometric plans – Lightserve utilizes AGI 32 & Dialux EVO software to generate calculations to be used in the permit process and to validate the lighting layout.
- Specification – submittals are supplied for the lighting and controls used during the design.
- Installation support – whether Lightserve is the installer or providing design and material supply only, we provide guidance and support for the electrical contractor during the build process.
- Commissioning – if Lightserve is supplying the design and the controls, we will ensure that the system is properly commissioned.
- Post-installation support – Lightserve’s Managed Services team can provide planned maintenance programs and reactive/emergency service to keep your lighting operating at optimal performance.
Looking for insights or industry intel?
Check out our Resources section for case studies, industry links and more!