EV Charging Solutions
The time is right to implement an EV program for most businesses and institutions!
- Support of corporate sustainability goals
- Meet employee demand/attract new talent
- Increase footfall (traffic into your business)
- Attract tenants
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Future-proof your facility
From turnkey projects to labor-only installations, Lightserve is your one-stop shop for EV charging solutions!
Electric Vehicle (EV) adoption is growing rapidly, spurring the demand for Electric Vehicle Service Equipment (EVSE). With 30% of all new vehicles expected to be EVs and hybrids by 2025, now is the time to implement an EV program. Is your facility prepared to meet these evolving transportation needs from your customers, employees, tenants, and visitors?
Before embarking on an EV initiative, there are a number of factors to consider, from the readiness of the installation site to the equipment and network selection. Sorting through the issues and making wise decisions begins with selecting a partner that can help navigate the process – and that’s where Lightserve comes in.
Ready to launch an EV initiative? Consider this…
You’re interested in exploring EV Charging stations at your facility, but where do you begin? Here are a few things to ponder before you begin.
- Is my site ready for EV charging stations? Do I have adequate power? What codes might I need to comply with?
- What are the initial costs of implementing an EV program? What on-going operating expenses do I need to be aware of?
- Are there grants or incentives to help offset the costs?
- How do I decide among the wide variety of equipment options which one is best for my application?
- What do I need to know about software and networking options?
We can help! Click here to download our FAQ on these questions and more!
Knowing the questions to consider is one thing…but where do you go for answers?
Lightserve has the subject matter experts you need to ensure a successful launch of your EV Program! Just a few of the turn-key services we’ll provide are:
- Site assessment and evaluation
- Determination of current and future needs
- Approvals and permitting
- Research available grants and incentives
- Hardware and software selection
- Installation & commissioning
- Ongoing service & maintenance
Looking for insights or industry intel?
Check out our Resources section for case studies, industry links and more!