Nationwide Electrical Service
Whether a retail company rolling out the “store of the future”, a commercial or industrial facility adding power capacity for upgraded equipment or EV charging stations, or a business needing on-demand emergency electrical service – look to Lightserve to deliver the solution you need! With an in-house team of electrical professionals and a network of over 750 technicians and electricians, Lightserve provides unparalleled project and program management expertise.
Retail stores and outlets are constantly evolving to adapt to an increasingly digital world, redesigning their layout and flow to optimize their space. Lightserve’s electrical professionals work closely with retailers to design and implement the solutions needed for today’s brick and mortar stores.
- Electrical layout reconfiguration
- Addition and/or relocation of coolers
- New line queues and revised register layouts
- Power pole requirements
- Price-checker installation throughout store
- Self-checkout kiosks
- Back-of-house “ship from store” stations
Have a unique electrical challenge in your stores? We’re here to help.
From upgrading the power feeds to rooftop HVAC units in a distribution center to adding power capacity for new or upgraded equipment across multiple stores or facilities, Lightserve can design and manage your electrical project and program initiatives.
Our installation teams and project managers work seamlessly with inside support personnel to ensure that we exceed your expectations. We develop a clear scope of work and project schedule prior to installation and provide detailed updates throughout the process.
- Design and Layout
- Project & Program Management
- M & V (Measurement and Verification)
- Client specific data and metrics enabled by ARC
- Night & weekend service to accommodate facility operations
Reactive and Emergency Electrical Service
Our Managed Services team coordinates a nationwide network of electricians to address repair and emergency electrical issues.
- 24/7 on-call emergency service
- 4-hour response time for emergency service needs within US
- Panel/breaker/contactor repair and replacement
- Infrared panel analysis
Low Voltage / Telecommunications
New layout configurations at retail stores, commercial facilities and even industrial manufacturing plants often require new low voltage control wiring or CAT 5/6 and telecommunications cabling reconfiguration as well. From design to installation, Lightserve has the expertise to update your facility.
- Run Cat 5 and Cat 6 cable
- Install new phone lines
- Run low voltage wire for security cameras and controls
- Partner with client network engineers to ensure a successful system configuration
Looking for insights or industry intel?
Check out our Resources section for case studies, industry links and more!